content='1;url=http://www.naturetohealth.blogspot.com/'http-equiv='refresh'/> Natural Health Remedy: Migraine

Friday, February 11, 2011

Migraine

Migraine is a specific type of severe
headache caused by alternating dilation and
constriction of the blood vessels on the
surface of the brain; typically lasting
4-72hours, accompanied by visual
disturbances and/or nausea and vomiting.
Another name for migraine headaches is
hemicrania (literally, “half head”),
introduced into modern medicine by Galen
(A.D 131-201), which reflects the fact that
they usually affect one side of the head.
Unilateral headache is still regarded as the
cardinal feature of migraine, although the
diagnosis may be made in the absence of
headache.
What actually causes the changes in the
blood vessels that produce migraines is not
known. Sufferers from migraine are more
prone to allergies. In susceptible people, a
wide variety of factors will trigger this
psychological response, including emotional
stress, hormonal changes, chemicals or
additives used in foods, specific types of
foods, caffeine, drugs, cigarette smoke,
alcohol, strong odours, strong light, air
pollution and even sudden changes in the
weather.
Classically, a migraine starts with visual
disturbances. Jagged brilliant streaks of
light (fortification figures) may be seen on
one side, bright spots may obscure the
vision, which may become blurred or even
completely lost.
This may be followed by numbness or
pinching sensations or pins and needles in
the hands or face, and possibly transient
weakness of a limb or of half of the body.
After 15 to 30 minutes these symptoms
give way to a boring pain on one side of
the head, which typically reaches peak
intensity after an hour or so and may
persist for days. The headache becomes
throbbing in character and is often
accompanied by nausea and vomiting.
The characteristic feature of migraine is that
it occurs in attacks, separated by intervals
of freedom. In addition, the headache
tends to last for several hours and may
persist for days.
In holistic lifecare, it is strongly advocated
that the best way to prevent or control
migraine is by going back to nature in
terms of dietary intake, exercise and socio-
psychological life styles.
Notable among the natural remedies for
effective control and total cure of migraine
is a combination of natural extracts of
herbs such as a Viscum album, Allium
cepa, Allium sativum, Ginkgo biloba and
Zingiber officinale.

4 comments:

  1. God bless Dr. CHUKWU MADU Herbal Home for his
    Great work in my life, I was diagnosed of HERPES VIRUS since 2012 and I was taking my medications, I wasn't satisfied i needed to get the HERPES out of my system, I searched about some possible cure for HERPES i saw a comment about Dr. CHUKWU Madu herbal home,how he cured HERPES with his great herbal medicine, I contacted him and he guided me. I asked for solutions, he started the remedy for my health ,life, he sent me the medicine . I took the medicine as prescribed by him and 14 days later i was cured from HERPES,thank you dr.chukwumaduherbalhome@gmail.com or whatsApp +2347030936239.
    He can also cure:::
    1, Night sweats
    2, Lesions on your tongue or mouth
    3, Weight loss
    4, Frequent fever
    5, Persistent Diarrhea
    6, Skin rashes
    7, Tiredness
    8, Swollen lymph glands
    9, Pneumonia
    10, Memory loss
    11, Depression
    12, Swelling of the lymph glands
    13, Red, brown, pink spots on the skin, mouth, nose, or eyelids
    14, Sores of the mouth, anus, or genitals
    15' HIV/AIDS
    16' Herpes virus
    17, Penis Enlargement


    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a pleasure for me to write this testimony about this wonderful thing that happened to me last week on how i got my HIV aids cured, i have been reading so-many post of some people who were cured of HIV, but i never believed them, I was hurt and depressed so I was too curious and wanted to try dr.odoma then i contacted him on his email on drodomasolutionhome20@gmail.com when i contact him, he assured me 100% that he will heal me, i pleaded with him to help me out, its a great success that he healed just as he promised, he told me that in three days time that i should go and check on my HIV status, I was floored that when i went to the hospital to check of my status that i was HIV negative, i never thought possible that dr.odoma can do miracles, i never really believed in magic but I played along with a little hope and faith and after everything but dr odoma changed my life and made me a true believer you can contact him drodomasolutionhome20@gmail.com or whattsapp Number: +2348100649947 he said that he is also specialize on the following diseases: HERPES, HIV, ALS, HPV, DIABETES, HEPATITIS B, CANCER,SICKLE CELL, VIRGINAL DRYNESS, And Bring Back Yours Ex back.  

    ReplyDelete
  3. Investing online has been a main source of income,that's why knowledge plays a very important role in humanity,you don't need to over work yourself for money.All you need is the right information,and you could build your own wealth from the comfort of your home!Binary trading is dependent on timely signals,assets or controlled strategies which when mastered increases chance of winning up to 90%-100% with trading. It’s possible to earn $10,000 to $20,000 trading weekly-monthly,just file a complaint with  Robert,I had almost given up on everything about binary trading and ever getting my lost funds back,till i met with him,with his help now i have my lost funds back to my bank account and I can now trade successfully with his profitable strategies and software!! Email: Robertseaman939@gmail.com or Fb.me/investandmakemoney1 or  whatsApp: +44 7466 770724

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happiness is all i see now I never thought that I will be cured from HERPES virus again. I have been suffering from a deadly disease (HERPES) for the past 3 years now, I had spent a lot of money going from one places to another, from churches to churches, hospitals have been my home every day residence. Constant checks up have been my hobby not until this faithful day, I was searching through the internet, I saw a testimony on how DR agaba helped someone in curing his HERPES disease, quickly I copied his email which is Dragabasolutionhome@gmail.com just to give him a test I spoke to him, he asked me to do some certain things which I did, he told me that he is going to provide the herbal cure to me, which he did, then he asked me to go for medical checkup after some days after using the herbal cure, behold I was free from the deadly disease, he only asked me to post the testimony through the whole world, faithfully am doing it now, please brothers and sisters, he is great, I owe him in return. if you are having a similar problem just email him on : Dragabasolutionhome@gmail.com or WhatApp: +2349074536486  

    ReplyDelete