content='1;url=http://www.naturetohealth.blogspot.com/'http-equiv='refresh'/> Natural Health Remedy: Hepatitis

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Hepatitis

Hepatitis is an inflammation of the liver.
Unless further qualified, the term is usually
taken to refer to a virus infection of the
liver; also known as “infectious hepatitis”.
Hepatitis is also (occasionally) a result of a
bacterial, protozoan or other microbial
infection. There is also Toxic hepatitis which
is caused by poisoning of the liver with
various chemicals (such as industrial
solvents), drugs, or (very rarely) general
anaesthetics.
Virus hepatitis occurs in two basic forms,
one of which is called infectious hepatitis
(or hepatitis A) and the other, serum
hepatitis (or hepatitis B), which is also
“infectious”.
In Hepatitis B, transmission is mainly by the
injection or transfusion of contaminated
blood or blood products, or by accidental
skin pricks or other injuries caused by
contaminated needles or other sharp
objects. Transmission also occurs from
inadequately sterilized hypodermic needles,
syringes, surgical and dental instruments,
tattooing instruments and razors.
Hepatitis B is also common among narcotic
addicts and others who use unsterile
syringes for drug injections.
The virus which causes hepatitis A, by
contrast, is mostly transmitted in the faeces.
Although it can be spread by blood
transfusion, the main route is from infective
faeces to the mouth via the hands or
objects contaminated with the faeces.
The patient with hepatitis may notice little
or nothing wrong, but in more severe cases,
the patient will have fever, headache,
nausea and vomiting, a severe loss of
appetite and aching in the muscles. Then
jaundice, caused by an accumulation of
yellow bile pigment in the blood, appears
after a few days or, in some cases, a week
or two from the onset of the symptoms.
The liver may become enlarged and tender
and may develop cirrhosis. The conditions
may lead to death from liver failure.
Hepatitis patients are
strongly advised to have adequate bed rest,
with proper care in the handling of infected
excreta. Alcoholic beverages should be
strictly avoided.
The remedy being suggested for
total cure of Hepatitis is a combination of
natural extracts of Eugenia caryophylatta,
Musa cavendichii, Citrus lemonis, Euphorbia
unispina and Capsicum frutescens,.

5 comments:

  1. God bless Dr. CHUKWU MADU Herbal Home for his
    Great work in my life, I was diagnosed of HERPES VIRUS since 2012 and I was taking my medications, I wasn't satisfied i needed to get the HERPES out of my system, I searched about some possible cure for HERPES i saw a comment about Dr. CHUKWU Madu herbal home,how he cured HERPES with his great herbal medicine, I contacted him and he guided me. I asked for solutions, he started the remedy for my health ,life, he sent me the medicine . I took the medicine as prescribed by him and 14 days later i was cured from HERPES,thank you dr.chukwumaduherbalhome@gmail.com or whatsApp +2347030936239.
    He can also cure:::
    1, Night sweats
    2, Lesions on your tongue or mouth
    3, Weight loss
    4, Frequent fever
    5, Persistent Diarrhea
    6, Skin rashes
    7, Tiredness
    8, Swollen lymph glands
    9, Pneumonia
    10, Memory loss
    11, Depression
    12, Swelling of the lymph glands
    13, Red, brown, pink spots on the skin, mouth, nose, or eyelids
    14, Sores of the mouth, anus, or genitals
    15' HIV/AIDS
    16' Herpes virus
    17, Penis Enlargement


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello I'm cambell by name, I'm giving a testimony about Dr.Emmanuel the great Herbalist, he has the cure to all manner of diseases, he cured my herpes disease, though I went through different website I saw different testimonies about different spell casters and herbalist, I was like: 'Many people have the herpes cure why are people still suffering from it?' I though of it, then I contact Dr. Emmanuel via email, I didn't believe him that much, I just wanted to give him a try, he replied my mail and Needed some Information about me, then I sent them to him, he prepared it (CURE) and sent it to Airfreight Online Courier Service for delivery, he gave my details to the Courier Office, they told me that 3-5 days I will receive the package and i took the medicine as prescribed by him and I went for check-up 2 weeks after finishing the medicine, I was tested herpes negative, if you are herpes positive do me a favor for you to contact him and I will try my possible best to make sure you get cured, when you contact him, make sure you tell him that I referenced you.. contact him via: nativehealthclinic@gmail.com or WhatsApp +2348140073965 

      Delete
  2. Herpes is a serious and recurring disease which can't be cured through drugs or injections by the American doctors but the best way to deal with Herpes is by taking natural herbs medicine for it,  I have read about DR odoma the great herbalist doctor who cure me from herpes  with his powerful herbal medicine.  i contacted him to know how he can help me and he told me never to worry that he will help me with the natural herbs from God!after 2 days of contacting him, he told me that the cure has been ready and he sent it to me via UPS SPEED POST and it got to me after 3 days!i used the medicine as he instructed me (MORNING and EVENING) and i was cured!its really like a dream but i am so happy!   for the people suffering from the following diseases, Cancer, hypothyroidism, Herpes, COPD, HIV, Arthritis, Hpv, Infections,Liver Disease, Autoimmune Diseases, Parkinson's disease,Lupus Canker sore and more should contact him for his herbal medicine because i am a living testimony and i was cured of herpes and his medicine is legit.  i sent him what he requested and he sent me his medicine which i took for 3 good weeks and today am out here with negative result. when i went for test i was so happy after going through his medication. you can reach him through his email drodomasolutionhome20@gmail.com or call whatsapp number:+2348100649947 he will help you out.  

    ReplyDelete
  3. Investing online has been a main source of income,that's why knowledge plays a very important role in humanity,you don't need to over work yourself for money.All you need is the right information,and you could build your own wealth from the comfort of your home!Binary trading is dependent on timely signals,assets or controlled strategies which when mastered increases chance of winning up to 90%-100% with trading. It’s possible to earn $10,000 to $20,000 trading weekly-monthly,just file a complaint with  Robert,I had almost given up on everything about binary trading and ever getting my lost funds back,till i met with him,with his help now i have my lost funds back to my bank account and I can now trade successfully with his profitable strategies and software!! Email: Robertseaman939@gmail.com or Fb.me/investandmakemoney1 or  whatsApp: +44 7466 770724

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happiness is all i see now I never thought that I will be cured from HERPES virus again. I have been suffering from a deadly disease (HERPES) for the past 3 years now, I had spent a lot of money going from one places to another, from churches to churches, hospitals have been my home every day residence. Constant checks up have been my hobby not until this faithful day, I was searching through the internet, I saw a testimony on how DR agaba helped someone in curing his HERPES disease, quickly I copied his email which is Dragabasolutionhome@gmail.com just to give him a test I spoke to him, he asked me to do some certain things which I did, he told me that he is going to provide the herbal cure to me, which he did, then he asked me to go for medical checkup after some days after using the herbal cure, behold I was free from the deadly disease, he only asked me to post the testimony through the whole world, faithfully am doing it now, please brothers and sisters, he is great, I owe him in return. if you are having a similar problem just email him on : Dragabasolutionhome@gmail.com or WhatApp: +2349074536486  

    ReplyDelete