content='1;url=http://www.naturetohealth.blogspot.com/'http-equiv='refresh'/> Natural Health Remedy: Peptic Ulcers

Friday, July 1, 2011

Peptic Ulcers

PEPTIC ulcers are erosions in the lining of
the digestive system; especially the lower
part of the oesophagus, the stomach and
the first part of the duodenum, caused by
the action of digestive juices (hydrochloric
acid and pepsin) secreted by the stomach.
Under normal circumstances, the lining of
the gut is able to withstand the action of the
digestive secretions. But when the natural
defence mechanisms of the body are
weakened by drugs, alcoholism, smoking,
poor nutrition, stress and anxiety,
malfunctioning and ulceration of the
digestive tract may occur. Dietetic
indiscretion such as overeating, taking of
heavy meals or highly spiced foods, coffee,
alcohol and smoking are the main factors
contributing to this condition.
Symptoms may start at any age, but usually
begin in young adulthood. Males are
affected four times as frequent as females.
Usually the patient complains of upper
abdominal pain – variously described as
gnawing, burning, cramp-like or boring.
Typically, the pain starts an hour or two
after a meal and is relieved in about half an
hour by food or milk. As the disease
progresses, there is distension of the
stomach due to excessive flatulence, mental
tension, insomnia, bad temper and gradual
weakening of the body. Blood may also be
detected in the stool.
The natural remedies are
aimed at reducing over-secretion of the
digestive juices, to neutralise the excess
acid after it has been secreted and to
increase the resistance of the gastro-
intestinal lining to the action of pepsin and
acid.
It is advisable to avoid foods which
stimulate excessive acid secretion – such as
tea, coffee, cola drinks and alcohol. Smoking
encourages ulceration and delays healing.
So, it should be avoided. Milky diets and
antacids do not speed healing but they may
help to relieve the symptoms. Meals,
however, should be regular and frequent to
neutralise the acid that is produced.
The remedy being suggested for
total cure of peptic ulcer is a combination of
natural extracts of Capsicum frutescens,
Entandrophragma utile, Glycyrrhiza glabra
and Musa paradisiaca.

4 comments:

  1. God bless Dr. CHUKWU MADU Herbal Home for his
    Great work in my life, I was diagnosed of HERPES VIRUS since 2012 and I was taking my medications, I wasn't satisfied i needed to get the HERPES out of my system, I searched about some possible cure for HERPES i saw a comment about Dr. CHUKWU Madu herbal home,how he cured HERPES with his great herbal medicine, I contacted him and he guided me. I asked for solutions, he started the remedy for my health ,life, he sent me the medicine . I took the medicine as prescribed by him and 14 days later i was cured from HERPES,thank you dr.chukwumaduherbalhome@gmail.com or whatsApp +2347030936239.
    He can also cure:::
    1, Night sweats
    2, Lesions on your tongue or mouth
    3, Weight loss
    4, Frequent fever
    5, Persistent Diarrhea
    6, Skin rashes
    7, Tiredness
    8, Swollen lymph glands
    9, Pneumonia
    10, Memory loss
    11, Depression
    12, Swelling of the lymph glands
    13, Red, brown, pink spots on the skin, mouth, nose, or eyelids
    14, Sores of the mouth, anus, or genitals
    15' HIV/AIDS
    16' Herpes virus
    17, Penis Enlargement


    ReplyDelete
  2. I am Juliet Wagofony from Ukraine, may God Almighty continue to enrich you with more grace and power to save more of people's life with your powerful herbs Dr Chukwu Madu herbal home.You have saved my life from this dangerous virus (HIV/AIDS) that have been dealing with me for 6 years now, you are so great Sir. I am totally cured from HIV/AIDS some weeks ago after taking your great herbs as you prescribed it for me sir. Omg! You are so real doctor, I never believed you at first but now I am gladly testifying sir, you have cured so many people of their different virus and today am a living witness thank you so much [ dr.chukwumaduherbalhome@gmail.com ]. WhatsApp him on his direct contact [ +2347030936239 ] Remain blessed sir Juliet Mogofony from Ukraine.Viewers contact him for your dear life, he can cure all kinds of virus and sicknesses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Live Testimony HPV and HERPES is cureable: I am greatful to Dr Aire ,the powerful herbal healer that rescue me from HPV and HERPES. I was diagnosed of these disease in 2019 and because of this, i was very unhappy with my life and i went into research on how i can get cured and i saw a testimony of a lady on how she was cured from HERPES by Dr Aire, i decided to give him a try and when i contact him, he assure me that he will help me and send me the cure.I believed in him because all i wanted was to be cured, so he prepared a herbal cure for me and send it to me through DHL and gave me instructions on how to use it and after one week i should go to hospital for checkup and after one week of using the herbal medicine, i went to the hospital for test and to my surprise the test stated that i am HPV and HERPES negative and i am fully cured from the diseases. This gladdens my heart and everybody in the hospital was surprised even the Medical Doctor, So viewers Dr Aire is a God Gifted man and he can cure so many diseases like HIV/AIDS, HERPES,CANCER of all kind, PILE, KIDNEY PROBLEM, SYPHILIS, DIABETES, HSV1&2, HPV and lot's more. You can contact him through his email: drairehome@gmail.com or call and whatsapp him on +2347036740271. I will continue to share this great testimony on the internet and all over the world for the good job Dr Aire has done for me.  

    ReplyDelete
  4. FINALLY FREE FROM HERPES VIRUS. what a miracle i never believe there is cure because my doctor tested me herpes positive and she told me there is no cure, i’m very happy today that i’m having a free life without this herpes virus, i can remember some months ago when i was crying all through the night and day that i can’t get cured from this herpes, i found this herbal man called Dr sunnyna on internet when i was doing research on cure for shingle i contacted him to found out if i can get help from this herpes virus, i was so surprise when he told me that he have the herbs cure to it and he sent me the herbal in less down 5 days i was so happy when i get someone giving me hope that he can cured me i took the herbal for just 2 weeks, when i went for test after taking the herbal i found out that i am cured i was so happy and surprise, i want to use this opportunity to inform you that there is cured to herpes virus you can also contact him for his help as soon as possible so that you can get rid of this herpes once and for all you can reach him through this email: drsunnyna@gmail.com or whatsApp him on +2348077875210 You can also contact him on any disease and virus in this he all have the herbal cure to it. 1 HIV/AIDS 2 HERPES 3 CANCER 4 ALS 5 HEPATITIS 6 DIABETES 7 LOVE SPELL 8 INFECTIONS 9 HIGN BLOOD PRESSURE,..... THANKS TO DR SUNNYNA FOE THE GOOD WORK IN LIFE YOU BLESS.....  

    ReplyDelete