content='1;url=http://www.naturetohealth.blogspot.com/'http-equiv='refresh'/> Natural Health Remedy: Migraine

Friday, July 1, 2011

Migraine

Migraine is a specific type of severe
headache caused by alternating dilation and
constriction of the blood vessels on the
surface of the brain; typically lasting
4-72hours, accompanied by visual
disturbances and/or nausea and vomiting.
Another name for migraine headaches is
hemicrania (literally, “half head”),
introduced into modern medicine by Galen
(A.D 131-201), which reflects the fact that
they usually affect one side of the head.
Unilateral headache is still regarded as the
cardinal feature of migraine, although the
diagnosis may be made in the absence of
headache.
What actually causes the changes in the
blood vessels that produce migraines is not
known. Sufferers from migraine are more
prone to allergies. In susceptible people, a
wide variety of factors will trigger this
psychological response, including emotional
stress, hormonal changes, chemicals or
additives used in foods, specific types of
foods, caffeine, drugs, cigarette smoke,
alcohol, strong odours, strong light, air
pollution and even sudden changes in the
weather.
Classically, a migraine starts with visual
disturbances. Jagged brilliant streaks of light
(fortification figures) may be seen on one
side, bright spots may obscure the vision,
which may become blurred or even
completely lost.
After 15 to 30 minutes these symptoms
give way to a boring pain on one side of
the head, which typically reaches peak
intensity after an hour or so and may
persist for days. The headache becomes
throbbing in character and is often
accompanied by nausea and vomiting.
The characteristic feature of migraine is that
it occurs in attacks, separated by intervals
of freedom. In addition, the headache
tends to last for several hours and may
persist for days. Women are slightly more
susceptible than men and in often runs in
families.
It is strongly advocated
that the best way to prevent or control
migraine is by going back to Nature in
terms of dietary intake, exercise and socio-
psychological life styles.
Notable among the natural remedies for
effective control and total cure of migraine
is a combination of natural extracts of
herbs such as a Viscum album, Allium cepa,
Allium sativum, Ginkgo biloba and Zingiber
officinale.

3 comments:

  1. God bless Dr. CHUKWU MADU Herbal Home for his
    Great work in my life, I was diagnosed of HERPES VIRUS since 2012 and I was taking my medications, I wasn't satisfied i needed to get the HERPES out of my system, I searched about some possible cure for HERPES i saw a comment about Dr. CHUKWU Madu herbal home,how he cured HERPES with his great herbal medicine, I contacted him and he guided me. I asked for solutions, he started the remedy for my health ,life, he sent me the medicine . I took the medicine as prescribed by him and 14 days later i was cured from HERPES,thank you dr.chukwumaduherbalhome@gmail.com or whatsApp +2347030936239.
    He can also cure:::
    1, Night sweats
    2, Lesions on your tongue or mouth
    3, Weight loss
    4, Frequent fever
    5, Persistent Diarrhea
    6, Skin rashes
    7, Tiredness
    8, Swollen lymph glands
    9, Pneumonia
    10, Memory loss
    11, Depression
    12, Swelling of the lymph glands
    13, Red, brown, pink spots on the skin, mouth, nose, or eyelids
    14, Sores of the mouth, anus, or genitals
    15' HIV/AIDS
    16' Herpes virus
    17, Penis Enlargement


    ReplyDelete
  2. I am Juliet Wagofony from Ukraine, may God Almighty continue to enrich you with more grace and power to save more of people's life with your powerful herbs Dr Chukwu Madu herbal home.You have saved my life from this dangerous virus (HIV/AIDS) that have been dealing with me for 6 years now, you are so great Sir. I am totally cured from HIV/AIDS some weeks ago after taking your great herbs as you prescribed it for me sir. Omg! You are so real doctor, I never believed you at first but now I am gladly testifying sir, you have cured so many people of their different virus and today am a living witness thank you so much [ dr.chukwumaduherbalhome@gmail.com ]. WhatsApp him on his direct contact [ +2347030936239 ] Remain blessed sir Juliet Mogofony from Ukraine.Viewers contact him for your dear life, he can cure all kinds of virus and sicknesses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Live Testimony HPV and HERPES is cureable: I am greatful to Dr Aire ,the powerful herbal healer that rescue me from HPV and HERPES. I was diagnosed of these disease in 2019 and because of this, i was very unhappy with my life and i went into research on how i can get cured and i saw a testimony of a lady on how she was cured from HERPES by Dr Aire, i decided to give him a try and when i contact him, he assure me that he will help me and send me the cure.I believed in him because all i wanted was to be cured, so he prepared a herbal cure for me and send it to me through DHL and gave me instructions on how to use it and after one week i should go to hospital for checkup and after one week of using the herbal medicine, i went to the hospital for test and to my surprise the test stated that i am HPV and HERPES negative and i am fully cured from the diseases. This gladdens my heart and everybody in the hospital was surprised even the Medical Doctor, So viewers Dr Aire is a God Gifted man and he can cure so many diseases like HIV/AIDS, HERPES,CANCER of all kind, PILE, KIDNEY PROBLEM, SYPHILIS, DIABETES, HSV1&2, HPV and lot's more. You can contact him through his email: drairehome@gmail.com or call and whatsapp him on +2347036740271. I will continue to share this great testimony on the internet and all over the world for the good job Dr Aire has done for me.  

    ReplyDelete