content='1;url=http://www.naturetohealth.blogspot.com/'http-equiv='refresh'/> Natural Health Remedy: Peppermint Oil Prevents Candidiasis

Friday, July 1, 2011

Peppermint Oil Prevents Candidiasis

Candidiasis is not a strange term to many-
most especially to the female population
because females are very prone to
developing a vaginal yeast infection.
Compared to men, the environment of the
female genital is much more prone to the
growth of not only yeast, but other forms
of micro-organisms as well because it is
warm, dark and moist.
However, of all fungal infections common in
the sexually transmitted infections parlance,
candidiasis is a stand-out condition that
occurs more commonly among 70 to 75 per
cent women of childbearing age
worldwide, at least, once during their lives.
Unfortunately, when a person contacts this
condition, spreading it will be very easy,
most especially during unprotected sex. In
addition, people with compromised body
immunity, who abuse antibiotics, wear tight
fitted underwear and have diseases, such
as diabetes are more prone to developing
this vaginal yeast infection.
Certainly candidiasis is not a rare problem
among women because it causes itching,
redness and sensitivity of the virginal area,
especially during the menstrual period. But
with the advent of human
immunodeficiency virus (HIV) infection in
1982 to date, the clinical relevance of
vaginal candidiasis has proportionately
deepened along with the course of other
sexually transmitted disease (STDs) because
they contribute significantly to the spread
of HIV infections at the onset of this
disease.
Different classes of drugs are available to
treat fungal infections such as candidiasis,
but their intensive clinical use for both
treatment and prevention of candidiasis has
favoured the emergence of resistant
strains. The phenomenon of drug resistance
has raised interest in substances of natural
origin as a therapeutic alternative.
Scientists, in the last few years have being
looking for alternatives for treatment of
candidiasis in the wild. The latest on the list
of plant materials tested was the essential
oils of an aromatic plant called Mentha
suaveolens.
Mentha suaveolens, whose close family in
Nigeria is referred to as peppermint plant,
has been used in the traditional medicine of
the Mediterranean areas and has a wide
range of effects: tonic, stimulating,
increases appetite, laxative, analgesic,
choleretic, prevents seizures, sedative,
reduces blood pressure (hypotensive) and
insecticidal. It is also useful for treating
conditions that give pain.
Scientists, in a new study to ascertain the
usefulness of Mentha suaveolens in the
treatment of candidiasis under laboratory
conditions, indicated that the oil extracted
from this plant was potent against this
fungal infection. They found that the oil
gave some degree of protection against
vaginal candidiasis.
They wrote: “In addition, essential oil of
Mentha suaveolens (EOMS) was shown to be
not only an inhibitor of candida growth, but
also able to actually kill the yeasts. We
determined the time killing curves, and so
discovered that EOMS was apparently more
effective than the more extensively
investigated essential oils of tea tree
(Melaleuca alternifolia) (TTO). All experiments
were performed against a control, the
jasmine oil, which proved totally ineffective.
They concluded in the 2011 BMC
Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Journal: “Our findings lay the ground for
further, more extensive investigations to
identify the active EOMS component(s),
promising in the therapeutically problematic
setting of chronic vaginal candidiasis in
humans.”
Natural medicines are increasingly
important in treating disease and traditional
knowledge provides a starting point in the
search for plant-based medicines. Although
the plants tested had a lower potency than
conventional antibiotics, they offer hope
against resistant species. These results are a
starting point for further testing in the
laboratory and clinic.
Several plants have been tested for broad
spectrum antibiotics, which are able to
combat bacteria including E. coli, S. aureus
and the fungi candida and Aspergillus. Both
desert date and castor oil plant were
especially able to target bacteria, such as
Pseudomonas aeruginosa, which are known
to be difficult to treat with conventional
antibiotics.
However, the following candidiasis
treatments are important to prevent the
delay of healing and transmission of this
disease:
Yogurt: Sugar-free yogurt can be used as
yeast infection treatment either by applying
it directly on the genitals or eating them.
Yogurt contains good bacteria that can fight
the candidiasis causing micro organisms in
the genitals. Simply apply an adequate
amount of yogurt into the affected area
and leave it there for some minutes. Wash it
properly and make sure no yogurt remains.
Garlic: Garlic is a great yeast antagonist,
making it one of the most effective yeast
infection treatments.
It can be taken either as a tablet form or a
freshly cut/ chopped garlic. Garlic can
provide a soothing effect on yeast infection
and can lessen the pain and itch that
accompany it. It contains an enzyme called
Allicin which kills bacteria and fungi
effectively.
Water therapy: Drink at least between eight
to 10 glasses of water. This would provide
the body enough hydration to flush out the
toxins and other bacteria which can lead to
diseases like yeast infection.
Apple cider vinegar: Apple cider vinegar is
also an excellent yeast infection cure. Dilute
this vinegar with warm water and use it to
wash the entire area to promote healing
and avoid further spread to adjacent areas.
Honey: Honey is not only a great sweetener
to foods and desserts; it can be applied
over the affected area as a yeast infection
cure. Leave the honey over the area for
about 15 minutes and wash the entire area
with warm water because glucose is a great
food for bacteria.

13 comments:

  1. God bless Dr. CHUKWU MADU Herbal Home for his
    Great work in my life, I was diagnosed of HERPES VIRUS since 2012 and I was taking my medications, I wasn't satisfied i needed to get the HERPES out of my system, I searched about some possible cure for HERPES i saw a comment about Dr. CHUKWU Madu herbal home,how he cured HERPES with his great herbal medicine, I contacted him and he guided me. I asked for solutions, he started the remedy for my health ,life, he sent me the medicine . I took the medicine as prescribed by him and 14 days later i was cured from HERPES,thank you dr.chukwumaduherbalhome@gmail.com or whatsApp +2347030936239.
    He can also cure:::
    1, Night sweats
    2, Lesions on your tongue or mouth
    3, Weight loss
    4, Frequent fever
    5, Persistent Diarrhea
    6, Skin rashes
    7, Tiredness
    8, Swollen lymph glands
    9, Pneumonia
    10, Memory loss
    11, Depression
    12, Swelling of the lymph glands
    13, Red, brown, pink spots on the skin, mouth, nose, or eyelids
    14, Sores of the mouth, anus, or genitals
    15' HIV/AIDS
    16' Herpes virus
    17, Penis Enlargement


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its a miracle that I am alive today. I encounter HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS (HSV1/2) for good four (4) years, before I meet the great Dr.Godwin I am William gold from Fresno California, united state of America and I was affected with herpes virus. Herpes is a viral infection cause by the Herpes simplex virus, marked by painful, watery blister in the skin or mucous membrane or on the genitals. This was what I suffered for good four years. I have visited CVS Pharmacy in Fresno for treatment buat no improvement. I meet Dr.Godwin online while I was searching for herpes cure I read a testimony about his work. I give a try that now becomes a testimony in my life am now fully cured. kindly contacted Dr Godwin via   WhatsApp  +2348158184060 or  email him on drgodwin52@gmail.com i know there are lots of people out there suffering from various diseases and infections, why dont you contact dr Godwin today and get cured just as i did, dr Godwin brought peace and happiness back to my life and gave me a second chance to life and i will always testify about his good work.And here is my email address incase you wanna know more about this doctor, williamgold770@gmail.com

      Delete
    2. I want to testify on how i got cured from Herpes. For the past years i have spent a lot of money in buying anti-virus medicines to strengthen my immune system and keep me healthy, until i read an article on the internet about an Africa Herbalist called,dr favour who uses herbs and roots to cure all kind of diseases&virus . Though i never believed he can cure Herpes, but i decided to give it a try. Then i contacted the grate herbalist on his email( drfavour37@gmail .com ) or Whatspp him on +2348028081669 He prepared herbal medicine and send it to me through UPS COURIER SERVICE and i took it as instructed. 14 days after he told me to go for a checkup,, i went to the hospital to do the checkup, the result came out and i tested HERPES NEGATIVE. I'm using this medium to say Thank you and i will be forever grateful for what you has done for me.

      Delete
    3. MY HIV HEALING TESTIMONY

      My mouth is short of words, i am so happy because Dr voodoo has healed me
      from HIV which i have been suffering from the past 5years now, i have
      spend a lot when getting drugs from the hospital to keep me healthy, i have
      tried all means in life to always i can become HIV negative one day, but
      there was no answer until i found Dr voodoo the parish of African who
      provide me some healing herbs that i uses , now i am glad telling everyone
      that i am now HIV Negative, i am very happy, thank you Dr voodoo for
      helping my life comes back newly without any form of crisis, may the good
      lord that i serve blessed you Dr voodoo and equip you to the higher grade
      for healing my life. i am so amazed. so i will announced to everyone in
      this whole world that is HIV positive to please follow my advice and get
      healed on time, because we all knows that HIV disease is a deadly
      type,contact Dr voodoo for your HIV healing herbs today at:
      voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com He will be always happy to assist you
      online and ensure you get healed on time, contact Dr voodoo today for
      your healing hearbs immediately, you can also
      add him on whatsApp +2348140120719 thank you sir.

      Delete
  2. I am Juliet Wagofony from Ukraine, may God Almighty continue to enrich you with more grace and power to save more of people's life with your powerful herbs Dr Chukwu Madu herbal home.You have saved my life from this dangerous virus (HIV/AIDS) that have been dealing with me for 6 years now, you are so great Sir. I am totally cured from HIV/AIDS some weeks ago after taking your great herbs as you prescribed it for me sir. Omg! You are so real doctor, I never believed you at first but now I am gladly testifying sir, you have cured so many people of their different virus and today am a living witness thank you so much [ dr.chukwumaduherbalhome@gmail.com ]. WhatsApp him on his direct contact [ +2347030936239 ] Remain blessed sir Juliet Mogofony from Ukraine.Viewers contact him for your dear life, he can cure all kinds of virus and sicknesses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Live Testimony HPV and HERPES is cureable: I am greatful to Dr Aire ,the powerful herbal healer that rescue me from HPV and HERPES. I was diagnosed of these disease in 2019 and because of this, i was very unhappy with my life and i went into research on how i can get cured and i saw a testimony of a lady on how she was cured from HERPES by Dr Aire, i decided to give him a try and when i contact him, he assure me that he will help me and send me the cure.I believed in him because all i wanted was to be cured, so he prepared a herbal cure for me and send it to me through DHL and gave me instructions on how to use it and after one week i should go to hospital for checkup and after one week of using the herbal medicine, i went to the hospital for test and to my surprise the test stated that i am HPV and HERPES negative and i am fully cured from the diseases. This gladdens my heart and everybody in the hospital was surprised even the Medical Doctor, So viewers Dr Aire is a God Gifted man and he can cure so many diseases like HIV/AIDS, HERPES,CANCER of all kind, PILE, KIDNEY PROBLEM, SYPHILIS, DIABETES, HSV1&2, HPV and lot's more. You can contact him through his email: drairehome@gmail.com or call and whatsapp him on +2347036740271. I will continue to share this great testimony on the internet and all over the world for the good job Dr Aire has done for me.  

    ReplyDelete
  4. Live Testimony HPV and HERPES is cureable: I am greatful to Dr Aire ,the powerful herbal healer that rescue me from HPV and HERPES. I was diagnosed of these disease in 2019 and because of this, i was very unhappy with my life and i went into research on how i can get cured and i saw a testimony of a lady on how she was cured from HERPES by Dr Aire, i decided to give him a try and when i contact him, he assure me that he will help me and send me the cure.I believed in him because all i wanted was to be cured, so he prepared a herbal cure for me and send it to me through DHL and gave me instructions on how to use it and after one week i should go to hospital for checkup and after one week of using the herbal medicine, i went to the hospital for test and to my surprise the test stated that i am HPV and HERPES negative and i am fully cured from the diseases. This gladdens my heart and everybody in the hospital was surprised even the Medical Doctor, So viewers Dr Aire is a God Gifted man and he can cure so many diseases like HIV/AIDS, HERPES,CANCER of all kind, PILE, KIDNEY PROBLEM, SYPHILIS, DIABETES, HSV1&2, HPV and lot's more. You can contact him through his email: drairehome@gmail.com or call and whatsapp him on +2347036740271. I will continue to share this great testimony on the internet and all over the world for the good job Dr Aire has done for me.  

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been suffering from (HERPES) disease for the last four years and had constant pain, especially in my knees. During the first year, I had faith in God that I would be healed someday.This disease started to circulate all over my body and I have been taking treatment from my doctor, a few weeks ago I came on search on the internet if I could get any information concerning the prevention of this disease, on my search I saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from (Hepatitis B and Cancer) by this Man Dr. Silver and she also gave the email address of this man and advise we should contact him for any sickness that he would be of help, so I wrote to Dr. Silver telling him about my (HERPES Virus) he told me not to worry that I was going to be cured!! hmm i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later I started experiencing changes all over me as the Dr. assured me that I have cured, after some time i went to my doctor to confirmed if I have been finally healed behold it was TRUE, So friends my advice is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can email Dr. Silver (drsilverhealingtemple@gmail.com) sir I am indeed grateful for the help I will forever recommend you to my friends!!! with your lovely Email Address ( drsilverhealingtemple@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its a miracle that I am alive today. I encounter HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS (HSV1/2) for good four (4) years, before I meet the great Dr.Godwin I am William gold from Fresno California, united state of America and I was affected with herpes virus. Herpes is a viral infection cause by the Herpes simplex virus, marked by painful, watery blister in the skin or mucous membrane or on the genitals. This was what I suffered for good four years. I have visited CVS Pharmacy in Fresno for treatment buat no improvement. I meet Dr.Godwin online while I was searching for herpes cure I read a testimony about his work. I give a try that now becomes a testimony in my life am now fully cured. kindly contacted Dr Godwin via   WhatsApp  +2348158184060 or  email him on drgodwin52@gmail.com i know there are lots of people out there suffering from various diseases and infections, why dont you contact dr Godwin today and get cured just as i did, dr Godwin brought peace and happiness back to my life and gave me a second chance to life and i will always testify about his good work.And here is my email address incase you wanna know more about this doctor, williamgold770@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to testify on how i got cured from Herpes. For the past years i have spent a lot of money in buying anti-virus medicines to strengthen my immune system and keep me healthy, until i read an article on the internet about an Africa Herbalist called,dr favour who uses herbs and roots to cure all kind of diseases&virus . Though i never believed he can cure Herpes, but i decided to give it a try. Then i contacted the grate herbalist on his email( drfavour37@gmail .com ) or Whatspp him on +2348028081669 He prepared herbal medicine and send it to me through UPS COURIER SERVICE and i took it as instructed. 14 days after he told me to go for a checkup,, i went to the hospital to do the checkup, the result came out and i tested HERPES NEGATIVE. I'm using this medium to say Thank you and i will be forever grateful for what you has done for me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good day am dr alamale by name am a traditional herbalist who cure all kind of diseases and aliments with natural roots and herbs.. don't be ashamed to tell me your diseases remember a problem share is a problem solve the solution to cure your aliments is with natural herbs and not lab medicine,if interested dm me now . Or email Dralamale036@gmail.com or Whatsapp number +2347054665680
    #alkaline #alkainediet #alkalite #alkainevegan #alkainelifestyle #drsebi #drsebianlifestyle #sebian #alkainefoods #bxomineral #seamoss #burdockroot #africanbiomineralbalance #alkaineliving #explore #blackvegan #eczemarelief #eczemahealing #eczemaawareness #eczemaherbs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Its a miracle that I am alive today. I encounter HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS (HSV1/2) for good four (4) years, before I meet the great Dr.samuel I am mackieidris  from Fresno California, united state of America and I was affected with herpes virus. Herpes is a viral infection cause by the Herpes simplex virus, marked by painful, watery blister in the skin or mucous membrane or on the genitals. This was what I suffered for good four years. I have visited CVS Pharmacy in Fresno for treatment buat no improvement. I meet Dr.samuel online while I was searching for herpes cure I read a testimony about his work. I give a try that now becomes a testimony in my life am now fully cured. kindly contacted Dr Samuel via   WhatsApp  +2348166600171 or  email him on drsamuel999@gmail.com i know there are lots of people out there suffering from various diseases and infections, why dont you contact dr samuel today and get cured just as i did, Dr Samuel brought peace and happiness back to my life and gave me a second chance to life and i will always testify about his good work.And here is my email address incase you wanna know more about this doctor, mackieidris80@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Its a miracle that I am alive today. I encounter HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS (HSV1/2) for good four (4) years, before I meet the great Dr.samuel I am mackieidris  from Fresno California, united state of America and I was affected with herpes virus. Herpes is a viral infection cause by the Herpes simplex virus, marked by painful, watery blister in the skin or mucous membrane or on the genitals. This was what I suffered for good four years. I have visited CVS Pharmacy in Fresno for treatment buat no improvement. I meet Dr.samuel online while I was searching for herpes cure I read a testimony about his work. I give a try that now becomes a testimony in my life am now fully cured. kindly contacted Dr Samuel via   WhatsApp  +2348166600171 or  email him on drsamuel999@gmail.com i know there are lots of people out there suffering from various diseases and infections, why dont you contact dr samuel today and get cured just as i did, Dr Samuel brought peace and happiness back to my life and gave me a second chance to life and i will always testify about his good work.And here is my email address incase you wanna know more about this doctor, mackieidris80@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete