content='1;url=http://www.naturetohealth.blogspot.com/'http-equiv='refresh'/> Natural Health Remedy: SKIPPING MEALS INCREASES RISK OF LOW BLOOD SUGAR LEVEL

Thursday, August 18, 2011

SKIPPING MEALS INCREASES RISK OF LOW BLOOD SUGAR LEVEL

A CERTIFIED diabetics educator at the Apex
Care Foundation, Dr. Chimaobi Adindu, has
said that skipping meals increases the risk
of low blood sugar level.
Adindu said that meals contained glucose,
an important source of energy, which most
organs in the body depended on to
function effectively.
“In our society, the rigours of the day force
people to skip meals as they are usually
involved in brain tasking activities. Such
brain tasking activities require glucose to
enable the individual to function optimally,”
he said.
He explained that after every meal, glucose
is absorbed into the blood stream and
carried to the body’s cells by insulin, a
hormone produced by the pancreas, which
helps the cells to use glucose for energy.
“So when meals are skipped, the insulin
level in the system becomes too high
because there is inadequate food for the
insulin to work on; then low sugar level sets
in.”
Adindu said that low sugar level, clinically
referred to as hypoglycemia, was a medical
condition, which simply meant that the
body’s blood sugar level was too low (when
the sugar level in the system is less than
4mmol/perlitre in the system). Low blood
sugar level affected both diabetic and non-
diabetic individuals.
He noted that low sugar level was mainly
caused by skipped or delayed meals,
increase in physical activities and the
consumption of alcohol on an empty
stomach.

2 comments:

  1. God bless Dr. CHUKWU MADU Herbal Home for his
    Great work in my life, I was diagnosed of HERPES VIRUS since 2012 and I was taking my medications, I wasn't satisfied i needed to get the HERPES out of my system, I searched about some possible cure for HERPES i saw a comment about Dr. CHUKWU Madu herbal home,how he cured HERPES with his great herbal medicine, I contacted him and he guided me. I asked for solutions, he started the remedy for my health ,life, he sent me the medicine . I took the medicine as prescribed by him and 14 days later i was cured from HERPES,thank you dr.chukwumaduherbalhome@gmail.com or whatsApp +2347030936239.
    He can also cure:::
    1, Night sweats
    2, Lesions on your tongue or mouth
    3, Weight loss
    4, Frequent fever
    5, Persistent Diarrhea
    6, Skin rashes
    7, Tiredness
    8, Swollen lymph glands
    9, Pneumonia
    10, Memory loss
    11, Depression
    12, Swelling of the lymph glands
    13, Red, brown, pink spots on the skin, mouth, nose, or eyelids
    14, Sores of the mouth, anus, or genitals
    15' HIV/AIDS
    16' Herpes virus
    17, Penis Enlargement


    ReplyDelete
  2. I am Juliet Wagofony from Ukraine, may God Almighty continue to enrich you with more grace and power to save more of people's life with your powerful herbs Dr Chukwu Madu herbal home.You have saved my life from this dangerous virus (HIV/AIDS) that have been dealing with me for 6 years now, you are so great Sir. I am totally cured from HIV/AIDS some weeks ago after taking your great herbs as you prescribed it for me sir. Omg! You are so real doctor, I never believed you at first but now I am gladly testifying sir, you have cured so many people of their different virus and today am a living witness thank you so much [ dr.chukwumaduherbalhome@gmail.com ]. WhatsApp him on his direct contact [ +2347030936239 ] Remain blessed sir Juliet Mogofony from Ukraine.Viewers contact him for your dear life, he can cure all kinds of virus and sicknesses.

    ReplyDelete