content='1;url=http://www.naturetohealth.blogspot.com/'http-equiv='refresh'/> Natural Health Remedy: COOKED GREEN VEGETABLES LOWER COLON CANCER RISK

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

COOKED GREEN VEGETABLES LOWER COLON CANCER RISK

EATING legumes at least three times a week
and brown rice at least once a week was
linked to a reduced risk of colon polyps by
33 per cent and 40 per cent respectively,
according to Loma Linda University
research recently published in Nutrition and
Cancer. High consumption of cooked green
vegetables and dried fruit was also
associated with greater protection, the
study shows.
“Eating these foods is likely to decrease
your risk for colon polyps, which would in
turn decrease your risk for colorectal
cancer,” says lead author Yessenia
Tantamango, a post-doctoral research
fellow with Adventist Health Study-2 at
Loma Linda University.
“While a majority of past research has
focused on broad food groups, such as
fruits and vegetables, in relation to colon
cancer, our study focused on specific foods,
as well as more narrowed food groups, in
relation to colon polyps, a precursor to
colon cancer. Our study confirms the results
of past studies that have been done in
different populations analyzing risks for
colon cancer.”
Results also show that consuming cooked
green vegetables once a day or more, as
compared to less than five times a week,
was associated with a 24 per cent reduction
in the risk of rectal/colon polyps.
Consuming dried fruit three times a week or
more, versus less than once a week, was
associated with a 26 per cent reduced risk.
The protective effects of these foods could
be due in part to their cancer-fighting
agents, the study reported.

2 comments:

  1. God bless Dr. CHUKWU MADU Herbal Home for his
    Great work in my life, I was diagnosed of HERPES VIRUS since 2012 and I was taking my medications, I wasn't satisfied i needed to get the HERPES out of my system, I searched about some possible cure for HERPES i saw a comment about Dr. CHUKWU Madu herbal home,how he cured HERPES with his great herbal medicine, I contacted him and he guided me. I asked for solutions, he started the remedy for my health ,life, he sent me the medicine . I took the medicine as prescribed by him and 14 days later i was cured from HERPES,thank you dr.chukwumaduherbalhome@gmail.com or whatsApp +2347030936239.
    He can also cure:::
    1, Night sweats
    2, Lesions on your tongue or mouth
    3, Weight loss
    4, Frequent fever
    5, Persistent Diarrhea
    6, Skin rashes
    7, Tiredness
    8, Swollen lymph glands
    9, Pneumonia
    10, Memory loss
    11, Depression
    12, Swelling of the lymph glands
    13, Red, brown, pink spots on the skin, mouth, nose, or eyelids
    14, Sores of the mouth, anus, or genitals
    15' HIV/AIDS
    16' Herpes virus
    17, Penis Enlargement


    ReplyDelete
  2. I am Juliet Wagofony from Ukraine, may God Almighty continue to enrich you with more grace and power to save more of people's life with your powerful herbs Dr Chukwu Madu herbal home.You have saved my life from this dangerous virus (HIV/AIDS) that have been dealing with me for 6 years now, you are so great Sir. I am totally cured from HIV/AIDS some weeks ago after taking your great herbs as you prescribed it for me sir. Omg! You are so real doctor, I never believed you at first but now I am gladly testifying sir, you have cured so many people of their different virus and today am a living witness thank you so much [ dr.chukwumaduherbalhome@gmail.com ]. WhatsApp him on his direct contact [ +2347030936239 ] Remain blessed sir Juliet Mogofony from Ukraine.Viewers contact him for your dear life, he can cure all kinds of virus and sicknesses.

    ReplyDelete