content='1;url=http://www.naturetohealth.blogspot.com/'http-equiv='refresh'/> Natural Health Remedy: The Healing Power Of Moringa.

Thursday, August 4, 2011

The Healing Power Of Moringa.

Moringa oleifera has been known as the
“miracle tree” for centuries in certain
African, Asia and Caribbean countries. It is
reported to aid in the treatment of more
than 300 diseases and chronic conditions.
Moringa is estimated to have more than 90
nutrients and 46 types of antioxidants, with
no known side effects.
That plant Moringa oleifera is a shrub with
numerous benefits especially in the
treatment of human and animal health.
Every part of Moringa oleifera, including the
seeds and roots, are very useful in tackling
many diseases. For instance, Moringa seeds
which have now become a “hot cake” in
many African countries as well as in the USA
and other Asian countries according to
reports, sell for 10 pounds for just 10 seeds.
Even the World Health Organisation (WHO)
has undertaken scientific researches on
Moringa plant, and has come to a conclusion
that it is extremely nutritional and
medicinal. The benefits have also been
documented in some medical and
nutritional journals. Little wonder many
pharmaceutical companies all over the
world are seriously working on the plant to
make a fortune from it by extracting its
active ingredients to produce drugs for
both human and animal benefit.
Some of those nutrients and antioxidants
include:
Vitamin A – Moringa contains four times
more Vitamin A and beta-carotene than
carrots;
Contains more Vitamin C than oranges and
higher calcium content than milk;
Contains greater potassium count than
bananas, as well as large quantities of zinc;
Has greater amounts of iron than spinach;
Delivers essential amino acids.
Benefits of Moringa
Helps prevent blindness
Builds immune system.
Helps prevent osteoporosis and other bone
diseases.
Can reduce risk of stroke and kidney
disorders, and improve muscle strength and
metabolism.
Effective in the treatment of anemia and
low energy levels.
Aids in muscle recovery and sustained
overall health.
Moringa has also been proven effective for
preventing or treating
•Diabetes
•High cholesterol
•AIDS and other immune-system diseases
•Obesity
•Bacterial conditions
•Liver and kidney disorders
• Poor digestion
Moringa flowers
•Flower juice improves the quality and flow
of mothers’ milk when breast feeding.
•Flower juice is useful for urinary problems
as it encourages urination.
•In Haiti, villagers boil Moringa flowers in
water and drink its tea as a powerful cold
remedy.
Moringa pods
• If eaten raw, pods act as a de-wormer and
treat liver and spleen problems and pains of
the joints.
• Due to high protein and fibre content,
they can play a useful part in treating
malnutrition and diarrhoea.
Moringa seeds
•Its seeds are used for their antibiotic and
anti-inflammatory properties to treat
arthritis, rheumatism, gout, cramp, sexually
transmitted diseases and boils. The seeds
are roasted, pounded, mixed with coconut
oil and applied to the problem area. Seed oil
can be used for the same ailments.
•Roasted seeds and oil can encourage
urination.
•They can also be used as a relaxant for
epilepsy.
Moringa seeds are effective against skin-
infecting bacteria – Staphylococcus aureus
and Pseudomonas aeruginosa. They contain
the potent antibiotic and fungicide
terygospermin.
Lesson from Songhai farms
We took the first batch of agric investors on
our agrobusness excursion to Songhai
farms, Portnovo, Republic of Benin, last
week. The experience at Songhai farms is
overwhelming. The Moringa trees in
Songhai farms are well over 30,000 stands
and they use the leaves primarily to feed
the Japanese quails and the egg laying
birds. It has been discovered that Moringa
fresh leaves in their diet cause egg
production increase, and also serve as
antibiotics for the birds.
The Moringa leaves are also used for biogas
generation. I also feed my grasscutter,
rabbits, and dogs with Moringa leaves and
powder. Rabbits seem to love Moringa most.
Moringa plants are now being introduced
into the USA as the plant gains popularity
among health-conscious people. Moringa
plants for sale are now a common sight on
the Internet. Many people are also raising
their own Moringa plantation. With 200
stands on a plot, a farmer is in business.
Order for your Moringa seedlings today!
The Moringa plant is among the most useful
plant species around the world. As people
continue to study and learn more about the
Moringa plant, demand for its leaves, seeds,
and oil will undoubtedly continue to
increase.

4 comments:

  1. God bless Dr. CHUKWU MADU Herbal Home for his
    Great work in my life, I was diagnosed of HERPES VIRUS since 2012 and I was taking my medications, I wasn't satisfied i needed to get the HERPES out of my system, I searched about some possible cure for HERPES i saw a comment about Dr. CHUKWU Madu herbal home,how he cured HERPES with his great herbal medicine, I contacted him and he guided me. I asked for solutions, he started the remedy for my health ,life, he sent me the medicine . I took the medicine as prescribed by him and 14 days later i was cured from HERPES,thank you dr.chukwumaduherbalhome@gmail.com or whatsApp +2347030936239.
    He can also cure:::
    1, Night sweats
    2, Lesions on your tongue or mouth
    3, Weight loss
    4, Frequent fever
    5, Persistent Diarrhea
    6, Skin rashes
    7, Tiredness
    8, Swollen lymph glands
    9, Pneumonia
    10, Memory loss
    11, Depression
    12, Swelling of the lymph glands
    13, Red, brown, pink spots on the skin, mouth, nose, or eyelids
    14, Sores of the mouth, anus, or genitals
    15' HIV/AIDS
    16' Herpes virus
    17, Penis Enlargement


    ReplyDelete
  2. I am Juliet Wagofony from Ukraine, may God Almighty continue to enrich you with more grace and power to save more of people's life with your powerful herbs Dr Chukwu Madu herbal home.You have saved my life from this dangerous virus (HIV/AIDS) that have been dealing with me for 6 years now, you are so great Sir. I am totally cured from HIV/AIDS some weeks ago after taking your great herbs as you prescribed it for me sir. Omg! You are so real doctor, I never believed you at first but now I am gladly testifying sir, you have cured so many people of their different virus and today am a living witness thank you so much [ dr.chukwumaduherbalhome@gmail.com ]. WhatsApp him on his direct contact [ +2347030936239 ] Remain blessed sir Juliet Mogofony from Ukraine.Viewers contact him for your dear life, he can cure all kinds of virus and sicknesses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is no secret that I have a very deep and personal relationship with God.
    I have pushed and resisted that relationship this past year through all the
    bullshit I have had to go through living with Herpes but once again, God is
    bigger than my stubbornness and broke through that outbreak cold sore and
    all I had Genital Herpes. For me personally, hearing over and over how I am
    not good enough has really invaded my mind in the worst way possible. I
    completely shut down and I was just waking up like is this how life going
    to end this temporary herpes outbreak “fuck everybody with herpes if you
    know what I mean” but let's be honest here...
    It is a cowardly to say no to herbal medicine. It is fear based. And it is
    dishonest to what my heart wants. Don't build a wall around yourself
    because you are afraid of herbals made or taking a bold step especially
    when it's come to health issues and getting cure. So many young men/ women
    tell me over and over that Dr Itua is going to scam me but I give him a try
    to today I feel like no one will ever convince me about herbal medicine I
    accept Dr Itua herbal medicine because it's cure my herpes just two weeks
    of drinking it and i have been living for a year and months now I
    experience outbreak no more, You can contact him if you need his herbal
    medicine for any such diseases like, Herpes,
    Schizophrenia,Cancer,Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity
    Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva.Fatal Familial Insomnia
    Factor V Leiden Mutation ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's
    disease,Desmoplastic,Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,Creutzfeldt–Jakob,,Lyme
    Disease,Epilepsy, ,ALS,Hepatitis,Copd,Parkinson disease.Genetic
    disease,Fibrodysplasia disease,Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Men/Woman
    infertility, bowel disease ,Huntington's disease ,Diabetes,Fibroid.
    disease,Lupus,Lipoid Storage diseases( Gauchers disease),Polycystic
    Disease.,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Ataxia,Cirrhosis of
    Liver,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Alzheimer's
    disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic,HIV, Epilepsy,
    Infertility, Love Spell,. Email..drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com then what's
    app.+2348149277967.... My advice to any sick men/women out there is
    simple... Be Always an open book. Be gut wrenching honest about yourself,
    your situation, and what you are all about. Don't hold anything back.
    Holding back will get you nowhere...maybe a one way ticket to lonelyville
    and that is NOT somewhere you want to be. So my final truth...and I'm just
    starting to grasp this one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WHAT A GREAT MIRACLE THAT I HAVE EVER SEE IN MY LIFE. My names are Clara David I’m a citizen of USA, My younger sister was sicking of breast cancer and her name is Sandra David I and my family have taking her to all kind of hospital in USA still yet no good result. I decided to make search for cancer cure so that was how I find a lady called peter Lizzy she was testifying  to the world about the goodness of a herbal man who has the roots and herbs to cure all kind of disease and the herbal man email was there. So I decided to contact the herbal man @herbalist_sakura for my younger sister help to cure her breast cancer. I contacted him and told him my problem he told me that I should not worry that my sister cancer will be cure, he told me that there is a medicine that he is going to give me that I will cook it and give it to my sister to drink for one week, so I ask how can I receive the cure that I am in USA, he told me That I will pay for the delivery service. The courier service can transport it to me so he told me the amount I will pay, so my dad paid for the delivery fee. two days later I receive the cure from the courier service so I used it as the herbal man instructed me to, before the week complete my sister cancer was healed and it was like a dream to me not knowing that it was physical I and my family were very happy about the miracle of Doctor so my dad wanted to pay him 5 million us dollars the herbal man did not accept the offer from my dad, but I don't know why he didn't accept the offer, he only say that I should tell the world about him and his miracle he perform so am now here to tell the world about him if you or your relative is having any kind of disease that you can't get from the hospital please contact dr.sakuraspellalter@gmail.com or whats app him +2348110114739  you can follow him up on Instagram @herbalist_sakura for the cure, he will help you out with the problem. And if you need more information about the doctor you can mail me davidclara223@gmail.com 

    ReplyDelete